Institute reporting for Special Round Admissions for the session 2017-18 is during 31st July (10:00 am) to 4th August 2017 (12:00 noon).
Download admission form for admission to B.Tech. program here, after you have been allotted a seat by CSAB in the Special Round.
Students can fill in the details, take a printout, sign (student and parents) and submit it at the time of admission.
Please the following documents as outlined in JoSAA website for reporting and admission. If any of the documents are found invalid or wrong, the allotted seat is liable to be cancelled.
1. Three passport size photographs identical to the one pasted on the JEE (Main) 2017 application form.
2. Class XII performance check [Annexure 7(b) of JoSAA Business rules]
3. Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
4. Undertaking by the candidate [Annexure 9 of JoSAA Business rules]
5. (i) Proof of initial fee (Rs. 45,000 for General, Rs. 20,000 for SC/ST/PWD) payment
(ii) Proof of Special round participation fee (applicable for special round only)
6. Original documents for verification (submit self-attested photocopies):
ii)Admit Card of JEE (Main)-2017
iii)Score Card of JEE (Main)-2017 issued by CBSE
(downloaded score card is acceptable)
iv) Class X (High School) Board Certificate
v) Class XII or equivalent examination Certificate and Marks sheet
vi) Certificate of category of SC/ST (Central list), if applicable, issued by the
competent authority in the prescribed format (as given in josaa.nic.in)
vii) Certificate of category of OBC (Central list), if applicable, issued by the
competent authority in the prescribed format (as given in josaa.nic.in).
The certificate should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to
Non Creamy Layer (NCL). The certificate should have been issued on or
after 1st April, 2017. Non Creamy Layer OBC Certificate issued
prior to 1st April 2017 shall not be accepted in any case.
viii) Certificate for person with Disabilities (Pwd), if applicable. The Certificate should be issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner. The Certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.
7. Medical Certificate (Original, Annexure 8 of JoSAA Business Rules)
8. Printout of locked choices and terms and conditions duly signed by
the candidate (applicable to those getting seat allotments for the
first time in seventh or special round)
For any query regarding admissions, write an email to Dr. Uma Das (uma AT iiitkalyani.ac.in).