Post-Quantum Cryptography, Information Security, Coding Theory, Statistical Analysis of Data/Signal, Wireless Communication and Networks.
PUBLICATIONS IN JOURNAL:
1. Debasish Bera, I. Chakrabarti, S. S. Pathak, George K. Karagiannidis, “Another Look in the Analysis of Cooperative Spectrum Sensing over Nakagami-m Fading Channels”, IEEE, Transac. on Wireless Communications, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 856-871, Feb., 2017. ( DOI: 10.1109/ TWC.2016.2633259)
2. Debasish Bera, I. Chakrabarti, S. S. Pathak, “Modelling of Cooperative Spectrum Sensing over Rayleigh Fading without CSI in Cognitive Radio Networks,” Springer, Wireless Persn. Commun. (WPC),Vol-86,Issue-3,pp.1281-1297,Feb,2016.(DOI:10.1007/s11277-015-2988-8)
3. Debasish Bera, Tapas Chakravarty, Saswat Chakrabarti, “Reliable Wireless Communication for Medical Devices Using Turbo Convolution Code”, SRICP, Intl. Journal of Communications, Network and System Sciences (IJCNS) Vol. 3, No. 8, pp. 703-710, August, 2010. ISSN: 1913-3723.
1. N. Neelima and Debasish Bera, “Multi-user Transmit Beamforming for achieving higher Capacity and Reliability in 5G standards”, Springer, Wireless Persn. Commun.(WPC).
1. Srijita Basu, Debasish Bera, S. Karmakar, “Blockchain based secured Virtual Machine Image Monitor”, in Springer ICISSP 2021, February, 2021.
2. Debasish Bera, Indrajit Chakrabarti, S. S. Pathak, “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing over Correlated Rayleigh Fading Channels in Cognitive Radio using Factor Graph”, in IEEE, ICC-2014, Sydney, Australia, pp. 1555-1560, June, 2014.
3. Debasish Bera, I. Chakrabarti, P. Ray, S. S. Pathak,“Factor Graph based Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio over Time varying Channels”, IEEE VTC-Spring, Dresden, pp. 1-5, June, 2013.
4. Debasish Bera, S.S. Pathak, I. Chakrabarti, “Factor Graph Based CRSC Turbo Code and Iterative Receiver Design”, IEEE TENCON, Bali, Indonesia, pp. 893-897, November, 2011.
5. Debasish Bera, J. Sen, “SOVA Based Decoding of Double-Binary Turbo Convolutional Code”, IEEE Wireless VITAE, Alborg, Denmark, pp. 757-761, May, 2009.
6. Debasish Bera, “Design of Duo-Binary CRSC Turbo Convolution Code”, IEEE CODEC, Calcutta University, Kolkata, India, pp. 40-43, December, 2009.
7. Arijit Ukil, J. Sen, Debasish Bera, “A New Optimization Scheme for Resource Allocation in OFDMA Based WiMAX Systems”, IEEE ICCET, Singapore,pp.145-149,January22-24, 2009.
8. J.Sen, A. Ukil, Debasish Bera, A. Pal, "A distributed intrusion detection system for wireless ad hoc networks", IEEE ICON, New Delhi, India, pp.1-6, 2008.
9. Arijit Ukil, J. Sen, Debasish Bera, “Long-Term Proportional Fair QoS Profile Follower Sub-carrier Allocation Algorithm in Dynamic OFDMA Systems”, 13th Intl. OFDM Workshop, Hamburg, pp.1-5, 2008.
10. Debasish Bera, S. Maheswari, I. Chakrabarti, S. S. Pathak, “Decentralized Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio without Fusion Centre”, IEEE, NCC-14, IIT Kanpur, India, Feb., 2014.
11. Debasish Bera, S.Pathak, I.Chakrabarti, “A Normal Factor Graph Approach for Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio”, IEEE NCC-12, IIT Kharagpur, pp. 6-10, Feb., 2012.
12. Arijit Ukil, J. Sen, Debasish Bera, “Dynamic OFDMA Resource Allocation for QoS Guarantee and System Optimization of Best Effort and Non Real-time Traffic”, NCC, pp.398-402, Jan. 2009.
13. Debasish Bera, “On Prologue Decoding for SOVA based DVB-RCS Turbo Codec”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Compt. and Commu. (ETCC), Hamirpur, India, pp. 161- 165, Dec., 2008.
➢ Decoding of double binary Circular Recursive Systematic Convolutional Turbo code with efficient message passing equations and prologue decoding. Filed in India (Reg. No.IND-1294/MUM/2009).